Last Revised on October 29th, 2022
COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you access or use the Services, we may collect certain categories of information about you from a variety of sources.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features. Information that you directly submit through our Services may include:
- The following information about you: name, email, social media account handles, phone number, social media contacts and phone book contacts’ information. We collect these details to communicate with you and facilitate your social experience on the Services.
- The following account information: username and password. We collect account information to maintain and secure your account with us. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when contacting us through the Services.
Usage Data may include:
- Unique device identifier
- Precise location
- IP address
- Browser type
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services
- Operating system
- Log data
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions
We use the information we collect automatically to improve the functionality of the Services, to monitor and manage your usage of the Services, to tailor features and content to you, to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services.
We may obtain information about you from outside sources. Such information includes:
- Information received when you choose to link any social media platforms to your account, such as Twitter. This information is used to maintain your account and login information.
- The following information received from Twitter’s Social Graph:
- Your name and handle
- Your email
- Followers and other users you follow
- This information is used to
- Help provide users an easy way login to our Services
- Map existing social connections to easily display content relevant to our users
In addition to the foregoing, we may use any of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
- With vendors or other service providers, such as
- Payment processors
- Know-your-customer service providers
- Fraud detection service providers
- Data analytics vendors
- Cloud storage providers
- IT service management vendors
- CRM services vendors
- Security vendors
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you may be able to control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Certain features of the Services may allow you to upload content (i.e., photos or videos which can be minted as NFTs) (“User-Generated Content” or “UGC”). We or others may store, display, reproduce, publish, or otherwise use UGC, and may or may not attribute it to you. Others may also have access to UGC and may have the ability to share it with third parties. If you choose to submit UGC to any public area of the Services, your UGC will be considered “public” and will be accessible by anyone, including the Company.
Please note that we do not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make available to others, and cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy or keep it secure. We are not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on the features permitting creation of UGC or what others do with information you share with them on such platforms. We are not responsible for the accuracy, use or misuse of any UGC that you disclose or receive from third parties through the forums or email lists.
THIRD PARTY WALLET EXTENSIONS
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users Under 18
Any California residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Services and who have posted content or information on the Services can request that such information be removed from the Services by contacting us at the e-mail or address set forth in the “How to Contact Us” section below. Such request must state that they personally posted such content or information and detail where the content or information is posted. We will make reasonable good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize it so the minor cannot be individually identified. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third-parties may have republished the post and archived copies of it may be stored by search engines and others that we do not control.
We are based in the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, we want to remind you that our handling of information about you will be subject to United States data privacy laws.
HOW TO CONTACT US