UI / UX Designer
Revel is a social collectibles platform. It brings social media self-expression together with the trading opportunities of a marketplace. (Users can earn by creating and trading personal collectibles.)
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead the design work for our Revel.xyz social app. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. Candidates must have a portfolio of of design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, preferably in the consumer, gaming and social categories. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our users’ needs and delights them. Experience with 2D animation, a plus.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Expert in visual design programs such as Figma and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Experience creating 2D animations
Who you will be working with:
The company is a 100% remote team, globally distributed across New York, California, South Africa and Israel. The engineering team is small, with opportunities to contribute to major design decisions and grow into leadership roles as the company grows. Our financial backers include the best of crypto and conventional VCs including Union Square Ventures, Dragonfly and more. This is a long-term, full-time position.
Get in touch and join the team.