One of our core tenets has been making Revel a social experience, where you can not only enjoy trading and collecting with friends and family but also with your favorite creators and others with shared interests. We’re taking the first steps on that journey with the release of Chat.
You can access chat from multiple locations within the Revel.xyz app:
- The icon in the upper-right corner of any of the main screens
- On users’ public profile
- When negotiating an Offer, between the “Revoke” and “Edit offer” buttons
We’ve found that chat is a great way to facilitate trading by allowing one to better understand what one’s trading partners want and adjust offers so that everyone can walk away satisfied after a completed deal.
Note: You can only chat with someone when you own one of their assets. So, if you want to chat with someone and don’t have the ability yet, you can trade for one of their assets and then initiate a conversation.
We launched the first version of our chat feature and we know that you’ll want more. Users have already requested (and we’re working on) the ability to send images in chat, which will further help facilitate trades, share assets that you like, and more.
We also expect to explore better integration with trading, group chats and more. As always, your feedback is welcome and we’re very excited to understand what you like, what you don’t like, and how we can do better–we’d love to hear from you on Twitter or for you to join us in Discord and help us improve the app.
Who are the high rollers on Revel.xyz?! We’ve revamped our “Discover” section to help you know which people and assets are especially noteworthy. Specifically, you can see:
- Net Worth Gainers: Users who have substantially increased their portfolio value over the last 24 hours.
- Trending Creators: Users who have gained the most social media followers over the last 7 days.
- Trending Assets: Assets whose value has increased the most over the last 24 hours.
Check out these top creators and assets and figure out their secret sauce!
You may not have noticed, but we recently added the ability to mint assets of videos you’ve created. So, in addition to uploading images or using our Stable Diffusion integration to mint beautiful static images, you can now capture and immortalize, short clips that are meaningful to you. The possibilities are endless and we can’t wait to see what you generate!
We’ll have even more exciting improvements coming in the weeks ahead, so stay tuned!
- Previously announced:
- Cash out abilities — users will be able to offramp R$ to USD.
- Web3 wallet connect — allowing users to claim their Revel assets and take custody of them into their crypto wallets — on the Polygon network.
- Rewards for inviting friends and family to join you in the app.
- Enhanced sharing capabilities.